Friday, December 21, 2018

After a long hiatus I'm blogging again,perhaps. We will see. Prompted by a friend on facebook to write her, I realized I didn't have her email, and writings on facebook were challenging because they flash more, and this tended to interrupt the flow. So I dug up this old blog spot to see if it will bring me any curious readers. I have some Christmas thoughts. Check your front door to see if it is smeared with blood. If so, consider getting out of range. I refuse to engage in responding to the current chaotic state of the world other than to state I think he is hoist on his own petard,unless,of course, he pulls some humpty dumpty trick.
I write to give you my Season greetings. Every day is Christmas in the sense that love emerges in every religion throughout the world now and in the past. They call it the golden rule. Many poets and some philosophers profess this reality: love others as you would have them love you. In spite of what some say,love is the way to go for everyone who isn't a bully and consequently a coward. I am trusting that more and more people will realize that men alone,screw things up. So History says to me. I believe the good news is coming as more women gain leadership positions in governing the way the world spins. I am not excluding males from leadership, but I am acknowledging that women's perspectives are vital in decision making. It is time for all who believe in love over hate do so.Hopefully e can create another wave,not a violent wave, a gentle loving wave that will change the world

No comments: